- £2,829 per week
- £404 per night
- 25 Guests
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
- Chwaraeon dŵr
- Tân agored neu stôf goed
- Ystafell chwaraeon
- Twb poeth
Gwelyau ac ystafelloedd gwely
- Dillad gwely yn gynwysedig
- 7 o welyau king/super-king
- 5 o welyau dwbl
- 1 gwely sengl
- Peiriant golchi dillad
- Peiriant golchi llestri
- 8 o doiledau
- Tywelion ar gael
- Ystafell ymolchi en-suite
- Cadair uchel
- Gardd, iard neu batio
- Parcio preifat
- Toiled ar y llawr gwaelod
- Cawod cerdded i mewn
Pwysig - noder os gwelwch yn dda
- Amser cyrraedd: 5:00pm
- Amser gadael: 9:00am
This property is made up of three self-catering cottages which can be booked individually or part of this group. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Farmhouse (sleeps 8), Onnen Fawr Barn (sleeps 11) and Onnen Fawr Cottage (sleeps 6) for more information on each individual cottage.
Large group accommodation in the Brecon Beacons sleeping up to 25 people. This gorgeous farm includes a farmhouse and 2 cottages that can all be rented as one entire secluded complex (pets are allowed in only 1 of the cottages). With 2 hot tubs, large gardens, extensive grounds,games room, fishing rights and stunning views this Group accommodation in the Brecon Beacons is ideal for a large gathering or special occasions.
10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. These are made up of Farmhouse, Barn and Cottage.
This whole farm is organic and is run within the Glastir sustainable land management scheme. Homemde honey other orgainc procduce can be available (in season)
Kitchen / dining room - Traditional farmhouse kitchen and large dining table. Fully equipped kitchen with table and chairs to seat 8 comfortably.
Lounge - Wood burning stove within traditional feature fireplace. TV and DVD player.
Second lounge / reading area . An ideal children's area, or perfect escape for adults to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Utility room with sink and WC.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed with ensuite, wc, sink and shower unit.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed.
Bedroom 4 - Double bed.
Master bathroom - Bath with separate shower unit, sink and WC.
Large kitchen / dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including large American style fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, electric hob and 8 ring gas hob. Table and chairs to seat 12 comfortably.
Lounge - Stunning 12 seater sofa, with wood burning stove within traditional feature fireplace. TV and DVD player.
Second lounge / reading area with own TV and comfy sofas. An ideal children's area, or perfect escape for adults to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Utility room with sink, washing machine, and WC with large shower.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and single bed, TV and dressing table. Steps lead into the large en-suite with bath, separate shower unit and WC.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed and double bed with TV ( In addition to their own entrances, bedrooms 2 and 3 have a lockable inter-connecting door )
Bedroom 3 - King size bed and TV.
Bedroom 4 - Double bed and TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with overhead shower, sink and WC.
Lounge - Comfy sofas and stylish wood burner and TV.
Cloakroom - WC and washbasin
Kichen and dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, electric hob and cooker, fridge / freezer. Dining table with seating for 6.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and double bed in a family style room, TV.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed with TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with seperate shower unit, washbasin and WC.
Extensive grounds, with lawns, 2 hot tubs, games room, trampoline , charcoal BBQ and stylish garden furniture.
- No pets allowed in 2 of the units but 1 is pet friendly . The Cottage (1 dog max at £20 per stay).
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- 2 Hot Tubs - ( Not to be used after 22.00 )
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Please note there is a security bond required of £300 (pre-auth on payment card during booking)