- £534 yr wythnos
- £76 y noson
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Chwaraeon dŵr
- Tân agored neu stôf goed
- Golygfeydd cefn gwlad
- Golygfeydd o'r môr neu'r arfordir
Gwelyau ac ystafelloedd gwely
- Dillad gwely yn gynwysedig
- 2 o welyau dwbl
- 2 o welyau sengl
- Peiriant golchi dillad
- Peiriant golchi llestri
- 2 o doiledau
- Tywelion ar gael
- Ystafell wlyb
- Addas i deuluoedd
- Cot trafeilio
- Cadair uchel
- Gardd, iard neu batio
- Storfa tu allan
- Parcio preifat
- Toiled ar y llawr gwaelod
- Ystafell wely ar y llawr gwaelod
- Ystafell ymolchi ar y llawr gwaelod
- Cawod cerdded i mewn
- Ystafell wlyb
Pwysig - noder os gwelwch yn dda
- Amser cyrraedd: 5:00pm
- Amser gadael: 9:00am
A beautiful, rustic and detached stone cottage in a tranquil setting with stunning views and close to numerous beaches. Only 1.3 miles to the picturesque coastal village of Aberdaron, this cottage features its own enclosed garden and plenty of outdoor space. Stunning clear skies for star gazing, close to a geocache spot and many footpaths, including the Wales Coast Path.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage welcomes you with a modern kitchen in a rustic environment with brick wall, original A frames and wooden floors. The kitchen includes a microwave, electric hob and gas oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Dining area is a wooden table built into the kitchen unit with wooden top and bench seating.
Rustic yet modern living room with a log burner set within a jasper stone wall reclaimed from the land. Double aspects room with views of the sea, velux window and a feature window showing the old barn. Wooden floors, luxurious rugs and furnishings, leather sofa, Sky TV, video and music system. Wooden coffee table and another glass table with soft lighting.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with a high ceiling, wooden floor, wooden bedside table and TV. Chest of drawers and wardrobe also included.
Family bathroom with velux window, wooden floor, bath with shower attachments, modern toilet and basin. Plenty of light.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with a TV, wooden chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Wet room with a shower, toilet and basin.
Bedroom 3 - Master bedroom with a wooden double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables and wardrobe. Also includes a red velvet chair, luxurious rug and TV.
The hallway and all of the cottage has paintings for sale from a local artist. Please note that there are 3 steps along the hallway that leads to the bedrooms and wet room.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage offers a spacious, enclosed and tranquil garden with patio area. Great views with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Welcome Pack on arrival includes wine, homemade welsh cakes or local biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and coffee for coffee machine
- Underfloor central heating and electricity included
- First batch of logs for the woodburner provided for free - additional logs can be purchased from the nearby Wynnstay store (£10 for 4 bags)
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair provided on request
- Up to 3 pets welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Storage space available for bikes, outdoor clothing and equipment and also parking space for a boat if required.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet roll per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.