- £627 per week
- £90 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Chwaraeon dŵr
- Tân agored neu stôf goed
- Golygfeydd cefn gwlad
- Golygfeydd o'r môr neu'r arfordir
Gwelyau ac ystafelloedd gwely
- Dillad gwely yn gynwysedig
- 2 o welyau dwbl
- 2 o welyau sengl
- Peiriant golchi dillad
- Peiriant golchi llestri
- 2 o doiledau
- Tywelion ar gael
- Ystafell wlyb
- Addas i deuluoedd
- Cot trafeilio
- Cadair uchel
- Gardd, iard neu batio
- Storfa tu allan
- Parcio preifat
- Toiled ar y llawr gwaelod
- Ystafell wely ar y llawr gwaelod
- Ystafell ymolchi ar y llawr gwaelod
- Cawod cerdded i mewn
- Ystafell wlyb
Pwysig - noder os gwelwch yn dda
- Amser cyrraedd: 4:00pm
- Amser gadael: 9:00am
A beautiful, rustic and detached stone cottage in a tranquil setting with stunning views and close to numerous beaches. Only 1.3 miles to the picturesque coastal village of Aberdaron, this cottage features its own enclosed garden and plenty of outdoor space. Stunning clear skies for star gazing, close to a geocache spot and many footpaths, including the Wales Coast Path.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage welcomes you with a modern kitchen in a rustic environment with brick wall, original A frames and wooden floors. The kitchen includes a microwave, electric hob and gas oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Dining area is a wooden table built into the kitchen unit with wooden top and bench seating.
Rustic yet modern living room with a log burner set within a jasper stone wall reclaimed from the land. Double aspects room with views of the sea, velux window and a feature window showing the old barn. Wooden floors, luxurious rugs and furnishings, leather sofa, Sky TV, video and music system. Wooden coffee table and another glass table with soft lighting.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with a high ceiling, wooden floor, wooden bedside table and TV. Chest of drawers and wardrobe also included.
Family bathroom with velux window, wooden floor, bath with shower attachments, modern toilet and basin. Plenty of light.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with a TV, wooden chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Wet room with a shower, toilet and basin.
Bedroom 3 - Master bedroom with a wooden double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables and wardrobe. Also includes a red velvet chair, luxurious rug and TV.
The hallway and all of the cottage has paintings for sale from a local artist. Please note that there are 3 steps along the hallway that leads to the bedrooms and wet room.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage offers a spacious, enclosed and tranquil garden with patio area. Great views with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Welcome Pack on arrival includes wine, homemade welsh cakes or local biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and coffee for coffee machine
- Underfloor central heating and electricity included
- First batch of logs for the woodburner provided for free - additional logs can be purchased from the nearby Wynnstay store (£10 for 4 bags)
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair provided on request
- Up to 3 pets welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Storage space available for bikes, outdoor clothing and equipment and also parking space for a boat if required.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet roll per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Detached, self catering Aberdaron cottage, set within its own enclosed garden in stunning rural surroundings with mountains and sea views. The cottage has been lovingly converted by the owner from a 200 year old barn to a modern and rustic accommodation.
Only 1.3 miles away is the beautiful seaside village of Aberdaron, the most western village on the tip of the Llyn Peninsula, where you will find a range of amenities. This includes a number of good eating establishments; The Ship and Ty Newydd (pub restaurants), 2 cafes and a thatched roof bakery with tea room, a fish and chip shop and pizza takeaway. Ty Newydd with its terrace overlooking the beach and The Ship both also offer a lovely setting for a relaxing pint of local ale or a glass of wine. For your shopping requirements, there is a Spar in the village and Asda will also deliver from Pwllheli.
There are plenty of unique experiences that can be enjoyed locally on the Llyn Peninsula, including a boat trip to Bardsey Island (Ynys Enlli in Welsh) also known as the island of 20,000 saints. Also recommended is a visit to Ty Coch, the 3rd best beach bar in the world at Porthdinllaen, via the coastal path along a sandy beach. Amongst the numerous sandy beaches within a short distance of your self catering Aberdaron cottage, one of the nearest, Whistling Sands (Porthor in Welsh) features a cafe and white sand that actually whistles beneath your feet. In the village of Aberdaron you will also find Porth y Swnt, a National Trust visitor attraction.
Other recommended days out include a visit to the coastal resort of Abersoch (10 miles), the historical Plas yn Rhiw manor house (5.5 miles) and also Pwllheli, the ‘capital’ of the Llyn Peninsula. Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish. Explore the nearest castles at Cricieth (25 miles) and Caernarfon (35 miles) and the mountains of Snowdonia or relax on the Ffestiniog Railway. For a family day out, Glasfryn Parc (21 miles) is a must with its go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc. The Italian village of Portmeirion, Greenwood Forest Park and the National Slate Museum at Llanberis are also highly recommended.
- Aberdaron Beach - glorious sandy beach backed by this idyllic seaside village. 1.3 miles
- Porthor National Trust beach (Whistling Sands). 1.4 miles
- Porth Meudwy - 2.3 miles
- Porth Iago - 3.4 miles
- Porth Ysgo - 3.8 miles
- View the Top 10 beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. Join the path at Aberdaron or at Whistling Sands.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 18 miles from cottage.
- Cycle hire available in Aberdaron and plenty of scenic country lanes to explore.
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre - Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 9 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre – Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 13 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 10 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 13 miles
- Sea Fishing at Aberdaron - 1.5 miles
- Llyn Lakes - 2 beautifully landscaped lakes stocked with carp and tench. 4 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 10 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 12.5 miles
- Find out more about Watersports on the Llyn Peninsula.