- £775 per week
- £111 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Tân agored neu stôf goed
- Ystafell chwaraeon
Gwelyau ac ystafelloedd gwely
- Dillad gwely yn gynwysedig
- 2 o welyau dwbl
- 2 o welyau sengl
- 1 gwely soffa
- Peiriant golchi dillad
- Peiriant golchi llestri
- 2 o doiledau
- Tywelion ar gael
- Ystafell ymolchi en-suite
- Addas i deuluoedd
- Cot trafeilio
- Cadair uchel
- Gardd, iard neu batio
- Gardd neu iard amgaeëdig
- Parcio preifat
- Cawod cerdded i mewn
Pwysig - noder os gwelwch yn dda
- Amser cyrraedd: 4:00pm
- Amser gadael: 9:00am
Enjoy this stylishly designed and wonderfully comfortable Llangollen accommodation in North Wales countryside. With a stunning upstairs living space and incredible views, Llety Ceiriog is set in a breathtaking location overlooking the beautiful Ceiriog Valley. In addition to the games room and outdoor play areas on site, there are numerous activities and attractions within a very short distance, including Llangollen canal, steam train, outdoor pursuits, walks and watersports. Not to mention the range of wonderful cafes, restaurants etc that are waiting to be discovered...
Enjoy upstairs living at this wonderful self catering Llangollen accommodation. A large, light and welcoming hallway with coat pegs, bench and occasional table leads to 3 bedrooms and also a flight of stairs to the living area upstairs.
Bedroom 1 - A stylish room with a double bed and ensuite facilities.
Bedroom 2 - A generous double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom 3 - Another spacious room with twin beds and garden views.
Bathroom - Large walk in shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Utility Room with washing machine and sink.
A beautiful and relaxing living space with a kitchen, dining and living area and magnificent views over the valley.
The spacious kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, induction hob and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
A lovely woodburner takes centre stage in front of the dining table and a couple of chairs.
The large lounge area offers a TV, reading lamps and plenty of comfortable seating, including a double sofa bed that can be used for 2 extra guests on request.
Large outdoor south facing patio eating area with table, chairs and sun shade. Barbecue facilities provided (please bring your own charcoal).
Also on site (and shared with one other cottage for 4 on site) is an indoor games room with table tennis, table football, magnetic darts and child size pool table. In a separate field, next to the games room is a football goal and fire pit (wood supplied).
- Welcome pack of coffee, tea, milk and sugar and fresh free range eggs, courtesy of the owners' hens
- Electricity and heating included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- WiFi available at the property but please note that this is 'rural broadband' and is it at times slow or intermittent.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Starter pile of logs for free. Additional logs can be purchased from the owners @ £5 a bag.
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Please note that due to the structure of the stairs, it is not possible to provide a stairgate. It is therefore the parents / carers responsibility to look after the safety of their children inside the cottage.
- No pets or smoking inside this self catering Llangollen accommodation
- Private off road parking
- Elevated position with great views, accessed by a country lane. During the winter months we recommend taking holiday insurance in case of snow. Insurance details can be requested when placing the booking.
- Double sofa bed in the living area can sleep an additional 2 guests (can be booked for £15 per person per night to sleep up to 8 people).
- Late departure - customers can stay until midday on Sundays only for an additional fee of £25
- Additional items include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tea towel and oven gloves.
- Bathroom: complimentary local handmade goats milk soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet
- General cleaning products: bleach, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, clothes horse, hoover and brushes
- Fresh organic vegetables available to buy as part of the village's organic community garden scheme. The range is a seasonal variation of veg and salad, priced 15.00 per box for 2 people. Delivery can be organised or you can go on a lovely walk and visit the garden to collect it.
- It is also possible to arrange a supermarket delivery to the cottage.
Beautiful and detached, this self catering Llangollen accommodation overlooks the stunning Ceiriog Valley - described by Lloyd George as 'a little bit of heaven on earth’. Llety Ceiriog is located on a former hillside farm and is surrounded by 18 acres of land with access to footpaths, bridleways and The Upper Ceiriog cycle trail. The owners live on site and are at hand if you need anything. There is also one other cottage for 4 on site - perfect if you would like to bring extended family or friends with you.
The cottage is just 0.5 miles from the village of Glyn Ceiriog with pubs that also serve food, a Spar convenience shop and a new community centre with tennis and badminton courts as well as bike hire. There's a small supermarket within 4 miles and a large supermarket just 6 miles away. Some of the best places to eat locally include The Oak in Glynceiriog, The Hand and also The West Arms in Llanarmon DC (3 miles), Llangollen Corn Mill (4.5 miles) as well as Chirk Bistro and Tea Rooms (6.5 miles).
Llangollen, ‘home of the International Eisteddfod’ is a short drive away and offers water sports and a wide range of outdoor pursuits. It is a picturesque town on the river Dee with a steam train, canal boat trips and range of individual shops. Other 'must see' attractions in the area include the Thomas Telford Pontcysyllte Aqueduct (World Heritage Site) and Chirk Castle (National Trust) and Erddig House and Plas Newydd house and gardens. The cottage is also within 11 miles of the market town of Oswestry with footpaths that link to the immediate valleys by the Offa’s Dyke path. There are opportunities to go fishing, pony trekking and quad biking near by and Snowdonia and the North Wales coast are also within travelling distance.
Ceiriog Valley Way – gentle, 12 mile figure of eight route. 4 miles from cottage.
Find out more about 3 other popular routes from Llangollen, namely North Berwyn Way, Dee Valley Way and Clwydian Way. 4.5 miles from cottage.
Offa’s Dyke Path – National Trail (177 miles in total) following the Welsh/English border. Join the Llanymynech - Chirk Mill section, 5 miles away.
Upper Ceiriog & Llangollen Valleys – 25 mile circular mountain biking route. Join 0.2 mile from cottage.
Coed Llandegla – top quality mountain biking suitable for all abilities and fitness levels. 15.5 miles
Enjoy the beautiful valley on horseback at Ceffyl Gwyn stables (5 minute drive away). They offer horse riding, young people's pony days and lessons and cater for all ages and abilities.
White Water Rafting, Canoeing and Rafting – Llangollen. Various water and outdoor activities to suit everyone. 4.5 miles
Chirk Fishery – two lakes for fly fishing & separate bait pool for children. 4.5 miles
River Dee – Llangollen. 6 miles of river fishing. 4.5 miles from cottage.
Llangollen Golf Club - 18 hole golf course. 4.5 miles